Vocational Diagnostics, Inc.
Specialists in Forensic Damages Assessment
At Vocational Diagnostics, Inc., we provide comprehensive forensic expert witness services for Life Care Planning and Earning Capacity Evaluations. For more than three decades, our team of Vocational Rehabilitation, Legal Nurse Consultants, and Life Care Planners has been proud to uphold an impeccable reputation as we handle cases throughout the United States, Canada, and abroad.
Our services include the following:
- Expert witness testimony: From personal injury cases to those involving labor and employment, we can provide an expert witness testimony to support and defend opinions for your case.
- Earning capacity evaluations: We evaluate lost wages and loss of earning capacity to determine damages in forensic cases.
- Life care planning: Through our life care planning services, we can provide an organized and concise plan for current and future needs, including associated costs for those who suffered a catastrophic injury or have chronic care needs.
- Medical record review: Our nurse consultants are able to review, summarize, and analyze medical and other healthcare provider records to provide a comprehensive report.
- Catastrophic case evaluation/management: We work closely with medical providers, therapists, and other parties.
- Vocational rehabilitation services: Our staff of vocational rehabilitation experts provides services to both recipients of benefits through disability compensation systems and the general public.
- Pediatric case evaluation: We can address a variety of pediatric issues including development of a Life Care Plan and conducting an Earning Capacity Evaluation.
Arizona | Colorado | Wisconsin | Nationwide